Similar to pontoon, guests are invited to challenge “the banker” by gambling with chips. Each guest is dealt two cards, with the aim of accumulating a total of 21 points. They can then request “card” to gain more cards or “stand” to complete their selection.
If in choosing to acquire more cards the player exceeds 21 then they are “bust”. At the end of the round any player whose cards exceed the total of the bankers, but who has not “bust” wins more chips dependant on the odds involved.
The most recently introduced game to the British Gaming Industry; Casino Stud Poker is a version of the popular Caribbean Stud Poker now played throughout the world.
Guests play against the dealer in this exciting, enthralling game looking for a Pair, Full House, Straight etc or the ever-elusive Straight Flush!
Guide to costings:
The following guide prices include:
- All tables & equipment
- Fully trained professional croupiers
- Casino manager on duty for duration of event
- Fun money (can be personalised at extra cost)
- Delivery, set up & collection of equipment.
Frequently the casino is set up in a separate room, dependant on the limitations of the venue, where, by the uses of creative lighting we re-create the atmosphere of a genuine casino.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our genuine full size casino tables, which complimented by the skills and character of our professional croupiers, guarantee an enjoyable evening. Our croupiers are always happy to explain the rules and procedures of the various games, and the provision of our casino manager at every function ensures the smooth running of the evening.
Guests are invited to try their luck at this classic game, picking numbers on the wheel and gambling with genuine chips. The croupier spins the wheel, and dependant on the placing of the bet the “punter” can multiply their stake by odds up to 35:1
Two Table Casino – £ 450.00
Three Table Casino – £ 600.00
Four Table Casino – £800.00
Price per extra table – £200.00
Please Note: All guide prices quoted are subject to location and duration of event. We will, of course, be delighted to provide you with a firm quote accordingly. Prizes are not included in the above prices and can be anything you wish but often takes the form of a bottle of champagne which we are happy to supply, at cost, upon request.
Our casino evenings are infinitely flexible and can be run at any time during your event. A typical evening would run as follows:
- Prior to your guests arriving our casino would be set up in a separate room (if possible) close to where they would be dining. If a separate room is not available it could be set up in the dining room itself prior to your guests arrival. Using our unique experience to set up the tables, the room’s attributes are accentuated with the use of pot plants and spot lighting to illuminate the tables.
- During coffee our Event Manager will welcome your guests to the casino and give a short introduction on the games and our croupiers will distribute the fun money, which usually takes the form of a 100 pound note. We can also provide personalised fun money i.e. “we promise to pay the bearer 100 ‘Jaguar’ Sovereigns” – please call for details.
- Guests will then be encouraged to take their newly acquired fun money to the tables and exchange them, with the croupiers, for gaming chips.
Our professionally trained croupiers will explain all the rules and procedures of the games to your guests
- All the fun of a casino and friendly competition is bound to ensue!
- Approximately 15 minutes before the end of the evening (usually lasting 1½ – 2 hours) our Event Manager announces, “last three spins” the betting normally becomes frantic as the players try to amass as many chips as they can.
- The casino then closes and our staff counts up to find the winner.
- Either our Casino Manager (or perhaps someone from your organisation) will then award the prize to the lucky winner.